LMents of Style uses affiliate links. By clicking on certain hyperlinks and buying a product, you may help me make a small commission off your purchase. It's links like these that keep this site going. Thank you for your support!
IT'S AUGUST!! Aka my birthday month. My sister and I both have early August b-days, so the concept of a "birthday month" never occurred to us. It's like August is here and ZOOM so are our birthdays, the end. One thing I always liked about my birthday growing up, is that it usually was perfect for shopping, as tax-free weekend usually lined or, but BTS sales were good in general.
I feel like some months I'm like sheesh, I don't have any clothes on my favorites, and then months like this happen, and I'm like "okay lauren, don't make it all clothes!" I think part of the issue is that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is still going on. I'll do one more blog post on it before the sale is over, but until then, you can read my coverage on it below:
My Love - Hate Relationship with Fitness Trackers (Best of Fitness)
Anyway, let's get to my August favorites!! Enjoy :) You can click on the images below, or click in the verbiage below the collage. If they won't click through, just refresh the page and you should be good to go!
1) Primally Pure Everything Spray. Okay so there will be a whole blog post about this in the near future, but sheesh it is so good! I have switched my toner to this product and have seen amazing results! Nick also uses it after he shaves, which helps prevent in-grown hairs on his neck. I bought the small bottle first, but recently purchased 3 large bottles, because I never want to be out of it again! Plussss get it for 15% off w/code ELLESPANN.
2) Epoch Estate Wines. I had had Epoch wines before, but never really the reds. We visited Epoch on our recent California trip and it was a dream. If you're looking to join a wine club, this one is an EXCELLENT choice. Our favorites are the Veracity and the Zin.
3) Rebecca Minkoff Galyn Mules. I purchased these from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I have her Rebecca Minkoff Candace Block Heel sandals and love them, so these had high expectations to meet. I love them and am already wearing them, but look forward to donning them during fall, for sure!
4) Primally Pure Lip Balm. I purchased this, because I only needed to spend a little more to get free shipping. I just expected to get another chapstick, but this is honestly my favorite chapstick right now!! It is so smooth and keeps my lips soft. I got grapefruit, but can't wait to try the other scents!
5) Daily Ritual French Terry Long Sleeve Tee. I grabbed this tee in black and heather grey on prime day, because I have the short sleeve version and can't stop wearing it. They are great for lounging around, perfect for plane rides, and just life in general. I can't explain how soft and comfy they are - they feel way more expensive than they actually are! #winning
6) Leith Sweater Strap Dress. This was the surprise favorite purchase from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I styled it for you 3 ways here. It is so versatile and will be a staple piece for years to come. Again, also looks more expensive than it is!
7) Nombo Snacks. (c/o) These are Texas born and bred, for all my local friends! (but ship elsewhere, if you aren't in the great state ;) ) I think my favorite is their cookies and cream marshmallow fluff! They have other flavors though, like peanut butter chocolate and unicorn, to name a few. I prefer putting it in the fridge and taking a spoon to it, but you can spread it really on anything! (bagels, graham crackers, pretzels, or even layer a cake with it! I want to make a killer smore with it!) They also have puppy chow for those of you who want something crunchy. Buy it for yourself, but honestly it'd be a great goody for a friend or family member!
8) Vince Darlington Flats. I mentioned on my initial n-sale post that I was looking to update my nude flats, because I had worn the tar out of my other pair. These were more than I planned to spend, but I love the Vince brand. They are quality shoes that are comfortable. Can't ask for more on a shoe I'm wearing at least once a week! It comes in other colors too, if you want something other than nude.
9) Natalie Wood Designs Beaded Cuff Bracelet in Silver. (c/o) I recently mentioned that I became a Natalie Wood Designs Ambassador, so several of her pieces have become my staples. This silver cuff is one of them. It looks great alone, or next to my watch. It also comes in gold!
10) Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Moisturizer. (c/o) This is the nighttime moisturizer I have been using since the start of summer. I love that it has squalane and the benefits that come along with it.
Do you have any "favorites" that I should try? Let me know, in the comments below!
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe and receive every post in your inbox!