Instagram Round-Up Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Edition
LMents of Style uses affiliate links. By clicking on certain hyperlinks and buying a product, you may help me make a small commission off your purchase. It's links like these that keep this site going. Thank you for your support!
Leith Sweater Wrap Dress (I'm wearing a S here, but I ended up getting a M)
Happy Friday! Today the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale opens to the general public - it's no longer just for card holders! I decided to just round up stuff I've showed you on insta, but if you want to check out my other blog posts, here they are:
My Love - Hate Relationship with Fitness Trackers (Best of Fitness)
Now that it's been a week since the sale started, I've been able to wear and figure out what my favorite things truly are, so I thought I'd just share those for ya! Here are my top 10 favorite pieces!
- Madewell 10" High Waist Button Front Skinny Jeans - I really hope they restock these because they are GOLD. Best price I've ever paid for Madewell jeans and totally comfy. A STEAL.
- Vince Darlington Flats - These flats are definitely my "splurge" item, but I wear nude flats all the time AND the Vince brand is great quality. They come in other colors as well though.
- Rebecca Minkoff Galyn Mule - The real question is DO I NEED THEM IN BOTH COLORS. They are going to be such an easy fall shoe, with a little extra vavavoom because of the heel. Not to mention, RM makes crazy comfy shoes.
- Leith Sweater Wrap Dress - I hope they restock this one too! I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for ya! It is neutral, so it goes with everything, but it's also pretty much seasonless, so bang for your buck!
- BlankNYC Suede Shift Dress - This was my favorite "work wear" purchase. I'll for sure wear it other places too, but I really bought it with the Texas fall in mind!
- Zella Mira Tank - I swear this looks and feels like LuluLemon, but for a fraction of the price!
- No Limit Suede Moto Jacket - These are TOO GOOD. I love the green one they did this year, but I do wish they had more neutral options for you. I have it in black and cognac and they are some of my favorite purchases ever!
- Moonlight Pajamas - These are the softest and my favorite! They have different styles too! I love that they are great to wear alone, but also appropriate to wear to a group trip or something like that.
- Kendra Scott Diane Earrings - I have the solid version of these and I get TONS of compliments on them. They are a great statement earring, that's also a neutral.
- Madewell Crop Anorak Army Jacket - This is such a cute and lightweight olive jacket, which I have been on the hunt for! It's a "fun neutral" to pair with an outfit.
We got Nick some good stuff too, so here are his top 5! We did buy him a couple suits and dress shirts too, but I honestly don't remember which they were, plus the way suits and such fit are so personal. They are currently being altered (a perk of the Nordstrom card... $200 in alterations free!), but we'll get them soon! Anyway, here are his top 5!
- Mavi Jake Jeans - He loves this brand and style! They are a skinnier leg, but not too skinny.
- J. Crew Gingham Shirt - I love to get Nick a good casual shirt and this one is SO cute on him. It will look good with jeans, khakis, and even black jeans.
- Saxx Underwear - My friend who works for Nordstrom, introduced these to Nick and he is obsessed. Kinda pricey for underwear, but they are a step up from the ones he was wearing!
- 1901 Loafers - Nick owns these in black and brown. He wears them all the time!
- Zella Shorts - Nick has several of these as well. They are great quality and a good price. An upgrade for his old basketball shorts, too!
Do you have a favorite purchase from the N-sale or something you have your eye on? Don't worry, me too! There were a couple bags and sweaters I wanted, buuuut maybe next year;) I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe to my weekly newsletter. I recap the week and share recent posts you might have missed!