Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Best of Shoes
LMents of Style uses affiliate links. By clicking on certain hyperlinks and buying a product, you may help me make a small commission off your purchase. It's links like these that keep this site going. Thank you for your support!
Talking about my favorite section of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale today -shoes!! If you have missed my other Nordstrom Sale posts, here they are:
If you're new around here, I'm am big fan of versatility. I think that's why I like shoes so much - I believe they can make an outfit completely different and transition your wardrobe! I went through the entire section of shoes for men and womens and am giving you my top picks! BUT FIRST I want to give you personal top picks.
1) Vince Darlington Flats. I mentioned in my initial n-sale post that I was looking for a replacement nude flat for some old Halogen nude flats I got several years ago at the nordstrom anniversary sale. Sadly they didn't update the style this year and went with a slingback flat. Good news, I found these flats. Bad news, they are a bit of a splurge. Let's end on good news though, because not only are Vince shoes chic, but they are actually comfortable and great quality...built to last for sure. More than I was planning on spending, but I wear the tar out of my current flats.
2) Rebecca Minkoff Galyn Mule. These are retro, with a modern update and I L O V E them. In-store, I bought them in black, but I just ordered to brown to see which color I want more. RM's shoes are SO comfy and cute, so I knew they would be good. I've been wearing her Candance Block Heel several times a week to work and they the best.
3) Madewell The Elinor Loafer Slides. I live in my Madewell brown loafers, so when I saw they came out with a mule version, I was stoked. These are just as cute and actually more comfy in my opinion.
4) Coconuts by Matisse Walk On Booties. Okay so I haven't actually seen these in person yet because they weren't in stores, but I am familiar with the brand and their quality. I liked these a lot, because they are a classic silhouette, with a funky vibe. They are also neutrals, which means you can wear them more. SO FUN!
5) Sarto Topaz Loafers. I was looking for a replacement black loafer and these were the ones I decided upon. They also come in a snakeskin, which could be kind of a "fun" neutral!
6) Vince Camuto Kochelda Over The Knee Boots. To be honest I liked their boots better last year, but I like the khaki hue they came out with this year. A great light color for early fall and pops during winter! Side note, they DO NOT hit over my knee or as high as they did last year, which is interesting since they call them over the knee boots.
Don't see what you're looking for or just trying to find your personal fave? Here's my "Best Of Shoes" round-up!
Mens Lace Ups
Did you have a favorite shoe that I missed? Let me know in the comments below so I can snag them before the sale is over!
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe and receive every post in your inbox!