Welcome to the shoppable page of everything I share on instastories! Click on any image below to be directed to a direct link of the product. If the images aren't showing up or won't click through, just refresh the page and it should work like a charm!
Here's the bean burrito casserole I made, along with the modifications:
- red onion (It didn't specify)
- black refried beans instead of regular
- greek yogurt instead of sour cream
- 10" tortillas (I only used 2 tortillas per layer - you can also use whole wheat or corn instead!)
- ground turkey instead of ground beef (or make it vegetarian by mixing whole black beans with refried black beans or even adding veggies!)
- avocado on the side for some greens
Here's the waffle maker I used this morning and the recipe I made.
I followed the recipe except
- Used truvia instead of sugar
- Added dark chocolate chips