LMents of Style uses affiliate links. By clicking on certain hyperlinks and buying a product, you may help me make a small commission off your purchase. It's links like these that keep this site going. Thank you for your support!
I’ve seen all the “January 74th” memes and to be honest, I get it. Not in like an “omg I couldn’t wait for January to be over”, but more of a “wow NYE seems like lightyears ago.” Thoughts? Anyway, it’s my favorite time of the month…favorites! Especially fun for the month of love favorites ;) Here are a few things I can’t get enough of!
You can click on the images below for the link - if it doesn’t work, just refresh the page. The liquid lipstick will not click through. OR you can just click on the hyperlinks below the collage. Enjoy!
1) BlankNYC Leather Jacket. Y’all could have guessed that I was going to mention my new leather jacket, as I already did a blog post showcasing it! Read more about it here, plus some faux leather options too. I love it because it’s pretty much going to last me for life!
2) Kendra Scott Paxton Hoop Earrings. (c/o) Kendra is known for her big and colorful statement earrings, but my favorites are often her metal pieces. These mini hoops were just released and I can’t get enough of them! Not too heavy and pretty much go with everything.
3) Tazo Zen Tea. I have mentioned this tea a couple of times, but I thought it was time that I feature it as a favorite! I’ve been drinking this tea around noon everyday for over 6 years now! It has a little caffeine to jumpstart my afternoon, but also has the benefits of green tea and some other flavors, like lemongrass!
4) Honey and Vinegar Sassafras Liquid Lipstick. (c/o) I just shared them with you last week, but I already love them! Honey and Vinegar is a natural lipstick made out of Austin, Texas. It’s long lasting and super clean - soon to be rated on EWG! Get all the colors for yourself with $5 off code ELLESPANN5.
5) New Balance Funnel Neck Pullover. I wore this when I was in Colorado and it was perfect! It’s not often that you find something chic that will keep you warm. I wore it in black, but now it comes in this gorgeous green color. I like it because you can wear it with leggings, but the quilted pattern is cute enough to dress up and wear out too! Not to mention, it is super warm!
6) Ursa Major Shave Cream. I just featured this on my easy skincare routine for a guy post, butttttt I also use it! I hadn’t been able to find a shaving cream that was clean enough for my liking, so I was stoked when I realized UM had one! I already use their moisturizer, so it was a no brainer for me.
7) Ilia Lipstick. I shared Ilia a couple weeks back, here. They were the first lipstick I tried after I threw away the ones I had with coconut oil. They wear like a regular lipstick and are moisturizing even thought they don’t have coconuts as an ingredient. Love them!
8) Outdoor Voices Leggings. I have my OV leggings for a couple of years now, but I just now have started to love them. I like their original leggings compared to the tech sweat leggings, because they stay up and you don’t have to pull them up during a workout! Side note- I got a pair of their shorts for Christmas and I already lost them. I didn’t even get a chance to wear them! So sad.
9) Puracy Dishwasher Pods. I mentioned these the other day on my Branch Basics post. These are the first natural dishwashing solutions we have tried that we actually loved/thought they worked well. They have a whole cleaning line as well that I really want to try too!
10) Aerie High Waisted Bikini Bottom and Bandeau Top. Y’all know I love my Aerie swimwear. This bikini bottom + bandeau is my JAM. It is so flattering and I love the high cut. I have a patterned bottom, but think I need to grab the all black pair to go with my all black bandeau too;)
Did you have any ultra faves recently? Let me know if I should try them! I was glancing over google analytics and thought it would be fun to share y’alls favorite posts from last month as well, in case you missed anything!
Also, here were the items y’all purchased the most of last month:
Excited to see where February takes us, friends!!
Click here to subscribe to my weekly newsletter. I recap the week and share recent posts you might have missed!