LMents of Style uses affiliate links. By clicking on certain hyperlinks and buying a product, you may help me make a small commission off your purchase. It's links like these that keep this site going. Thank you for your support!
February was crazy short, especially compared to forever and ever long month known as January 2019. I’m stoked for March for a lot of reasons… I marks a full 5 years as my current day job, which is crazy, especially for a millennial. We head to Napa this week, which is my happiest of happy places. Andddd I’ve got a month of ME starting with a nail appointment today, a chiropractor appointment tomorrow (I go every 4 weeks), a massage next weekend (s/o to Health Spa Napa Valley!), and a haircut and facial coming up shortly after! #selfcare But really!! I get a haircut 4 times a year and a facial 6-7 times a year. (every 8 weeks) I love it when it lines up with my haircut, because it makes it feel extra special ;)
Anywayyyy, here are some of my favorite things recently! I did my normal top 10, but then also included some new categories that I will continue to feature as well! You can click on the pictures in the collage to be taken to the direct link. If it won’t click through, just refresh the page and it should work! I also hyperlinked everything below the collage too. (Side note - neither the body butter, nor the licorice will click through in the collage.)
1) Madewell Courtyard Ruffle-Hem Top - If you’ve been around for at least the last month, you have seen this top A LOT. I even did a whole blog post on it! It’s perfect for work or the weekend and can be dressed up or down. I’m normally more of a solids girl, but this tiny floral print is neutral and chic.
2) Trader Joe’s Licorice - Can’t stop, won’t stop eating this! Planning to stop in TJ’s today after church and grab some, because they are DELICIOUS. We love the strawberry flavor.
3) Acure Shampoo and Conditioner - If you subscribe to my newsletter, then you already knew about this, but I’m really loving it. I have the minty scent - loooove it. Plus it foams like crazy and it’s been a long time since I’ve used a shampoo that does. Most natural shampoos don’t! It does have coconut in it, but it’s like the 10th ingredient and is a derivative made from coconut, not actual coconut oil. So far so good on the coconut oil caused breakout!
4) Primally Pure Body Butter - I’m actually surprised I hadn’t put this on a Favorites post yet! This winter, my hands have been so dry and this has really come to the rescue. I love using it after I dry brush + shower, in addition to a morning hand care routine. I have it in eucalyptus mint, but it comes in several other scents! If you want to try it out, you can get 15% off w/code ELLEMULENOS.
5) Aerie Black Sunglasses - I have had these for a while and I always get compliments on them. They look expensive, but are actually really budget friendly!! I have them in tortoise too ;)
6) Spanx Faux Leather Leggings - I don’t know how I missed the boat on how great these are until now! I have them in navy and now I want them in black!! Sure wear them to workout in, but you might find yourself reaching for them for a night out too;) I usually get a small in leggings, but I grabbed a medium in these.
7) Moonlight Pajamas Pink Crystal Micro Stripe Dress - I have been sharing this pajama dress for a while now, because it’s my favorite!! I have it in several colors that I have already shared with y’all, but they just came out with this pink version and I had to have it!! It’s so soft, modest (if you’re on a group trip), and easy to wear.
8) It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way by Lysa TerKeurst - Not the first time I’ve shared Lysa’s books with y’all!! This one is great as per usual and is particularly good to read if you’re kind of wondering how your life got a certain way and why. Uninvited and The Best Yes are a couple of favorites of mine too.
9) Juice Beauty Green Apply Peel Full Strength - I was also really surprised with this one and that I hadn’t shared it on a favorites too. This was the first face mask I ever bought. I am out of it right now and need it so bad! I think it helps with acne, but also tightens and brightens. I first shared it here, a little over a year ago!
10) Tom’s of Maine Fluoride Free Toothpaste - Nick and I have been using Tom’s for about a year and a half now. I have actually done a sponsored post with them before too! In the past 6 months, we have switched to fluoride free toothpastes, based on stuff we have read and researched. I may do a blog post on it, but until then, look into it yourself and be your own advocate.
Y’ALLS FAVORITE BLOG POSTS THAT WENT LIVE IN FEBRUARY in order are:
Y’ALLS FAVORITE PURCHASES:
Leather Jackets (I’ve seen an influx in purchases! Not all the same jacket, but overall! The hyperlink I provided is my leather jacket blog post and it has a lot of options and price points!)
MY FAVORITE SHOWS RN:
The Resident - ON HULU. It’s still a live show right now. I watched a couple when it first came out, but got busy and forgot about it. I picked it back up and am almost done with the current season. (season 2) It has Matt Czuchry Gilmore Girls) and Emily VanCamp (Revenge) #loveit
Unbanned- ON HULU. It’s about Air Jordans and their whole story. I have always loved MJ, but had no idea that his shoe started the whole sneakerhead trend. I love learning stuff like this!!
Still trying to finish You and The Assassination of Gianni Versace on Netflix, anddd re-watch GOT before the new (and final) season comes out in April! Also keeping up with How to Get Away with Murder, This is Us, The Profit, Modern Family, Brooklyn 99 and Vanderpump Rules ;)
Any favorites for y’all right now?! I’m on the hunt for a new pair of wedges. I loved my Marc Fisher ones, but had to get rid of them because the heel broke. I would 100% buy his again, but haven’t found a favorite. Let me know if y’all have some you LOVE.
Click here to subscribe to my weekly newsletter. I recap the week and share recent posts you might have missed!