LMents of Style uses affiliate links. By clicking on certain hyperlinks and buying a product, you may help me make a small commission from your purchase. It's links like these that keep this site going. Thank you for your support!
New month, new city, NEW STATE. Coming at you life from my new apartment in Los Angeles. I haven’t had WiFi for over a week, but I got it yesterday, so you can bet I’m going to be back pumping out content on the regular. September was kind of weird, because we knew we were moving and it was all a big preparation for the trek. I’m excited to share more and see how my favorites and fashion evolve!
Everything but the Ghost Tequila and Oxygen Boost are linked in the pic below. If they won’t click through, just refresh the page. Everything is linked in the paragraph below though. Enjoy and let me know what your faves are!!
1) Lululemon Align Joggers. I’ve mentioned these on my Sales and Style Friday newsletter, but never on favorites! My in-laws bought these for my birthday and I love them! They are soft just like the align leggings I love, but in jogger form. I wear a 6 in the leggings, but got an 8 in these, so they slouch a bit more. They obviously work for yoga, but can be dressed up and worn out too!
2) Kendra Scott Rue Bracelet Cuff. (c/o) This dainty cuff has been on my wrist non-stop since I received it! It is beautiful, but simple enough for every day use. Elegant enough for a night out too! It also comes in a necklace and earring form.
3) Ghost Tequila. (c/o) Love me some spicy margs! I first wrote about it here, but I love Ghost Tequila because it makes spicy drinks w/o any muddling. #easy Would be perfect for your Halloween parties this month!
4) Natural Calm. I first shared this on my Amazon favorites post, but have been taking this for about 4 months. I have been taking magnesium for several years now to help with headaches. This one also helps keep me regular;) Different magnesium strands can do that!
5) Ilia Limitless Mascara. (c/o) Recently mentioned here, I have been trying this mascara out since July. It is the cleanest mascara I own, that actually works. The main one I use has phenoxyethanol, which is a controversial ingredient. I like Ilia’s for those no-makeup makeup days, where you want a light and airy glow. It isn’t dramatic if that is what you’re wanting, but it works well! To read more about the other mascara I use, click here.
6) Ere Perez Concealer. (c/o) Also mentioned this one here! I was recently listening to the Goop Podcast and on one of the episodes they talked about having 2 shades of concealer. This one is brighter than my other one and I like how it lights up my eyes.
7) Warby Parker Percey Glasses. I hadn’t purchased new glasses in like 5 years, so I figured it was time! I searched for different places to buy glasses, but I came back to Warby Parker, because you can’t beat their style and price! I was slightly annoyed that all the glasses I wanted to “try at home” were out of stock, but went to a store in Dallas, so at least I had that option. Love how fast I received these, and of course the price!
8) Teawell Turmeric Spice Tea. I did a sponsored post for them last month, but this share isn’t sponsored and yes I’m still using the product! It was perfect for our move and keeping my immune system up! I love this turmeric tea and how easy it is on the go. No messy turmeric stains or anything. PLUS it has elderberry, which is perfect as we head into flu season!
9) Branch Basics Oxygen Boost. I’ve spoken about BB before here, but hadn’t really sung the praises of Oxygen Boost. Wellll I guess I kind of did here, but I digress. I love to use it for getting out stains or removing pesky deodorant marks on sleeveless shirts. I plan on doing a before and after for you soon!
10) Marc Fisher Ulani Ankle Boots. These were one of my picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! See how I styled ankle boots 3 ways here. I wasn’t sure how well they would work into my wardrobe, but I’m so glad I bought them! They come in a ton of colors, but I’m happy with my grey hue. Perfect as we head into fall!!
YOUR FAVORITE PURCHASES
4) Misc Senreve
SHOWS I’M WATCHING RN
13 Reasons Why
WHAT I’M EYEING
Gigi Pip Hat (Monroe Rancher in black or tan or the Emma fedora in tan)
Ruggable Rug (machine washable!)
WHAT I JUST GOT
Nothing much, since we have been preparing for the move! I did just order more Branch Basics concentrate and Now Foods seeds and essential oils! Most excited about the fir EO.
WHAT I READ
Click here to subscribe to my weekly newsletter. I recap the week and share recent posts you might have missed!