LMents of Style uses affiliate links. By clicking on certain hyperlinks and buying a product, you may help me make a small commission off your purchase. It's links like these that keep this site going. Thank you for your support!
I woke up in Calistoga, CA this morning and am stoked to get some wine tasting under my belt. If you are headed to Napa or are interested in planning a trip there, be sure to check out my previous Valley posts. View my Napa Blog posts here. While Napa is for sure one of my favorite things (it is one of my happy places), I'm excited to share my monthly favorites with you! To see any of my previous monthly favorites, type FAVORITES in the search bar or just click here. Enjoy my top 10, below!
1) J. Crew Factory Washed Black Denim Jacket. I confessed on a recent instastory that yes denim jackets have been back for several years, but I didn't fully hop back on the train until mid 2016. Now I'm full fledged in the classic trend, so much so that I found myself wanting a black denim jacket. This one is perfection because its budget friendly andddd quality. Can't stop, won't stop wearing it this spring.
2) One Love Organics Vitamin B Cleansing Oil. As soon as I finally decided to stop getting refills of my eyelash extensions, I researched cleansing oils. This was one of my least favorite things about extensions...you can't use oils! Well, you can but it drastically decreases the lifespan of your lashes. This oil works as a cleanser and/or a makeup remover. I have been using it at night to take off my makeup, in addition to double cleansing. It smells so good and works even better than it smells.
3) Madewell Gemma Mules in Cognac. I'm obsessed with mules, but specifically these. I snagged the burgundy velvet version this summer, but knew I wanted this color too. They sold out, but Madewell brought them back, and in white, too! They go with everything and are super chic and easy!
4) Osea Atmosphere Protection Cream. I purchased this for my recent ski trip and man do I wish I had it sooner. It is made to help your skin retain hydration and keep it glowing, even on the go! I love using it in the harshness of winter, but it is also great for any season. Side note - it's not toooo creamy and heavy. It is airy and light, yet still gets the job done!
5) Kendra Scott Diane Earrings. I have had these on REPEAT and y'all love them. they go with everything and are the perfect little statement earring. They are large, but not as heavy as some of Kendra's other pieces.
6) Herbivore Botanicals Lapis Oil. Omgggg this stuff is awesome. I found Herbivore Botanicals when I began researching cruelty-free and nontoxic skincare and it's so good. I talked more about them on my post with 4 Cruelty-Free and Nontoxic Face Masks. I've been more and more interested in oils, so their blue tansy oil caught my eye, but the price tag made me cringe. I started out with their Mini Facial Oil to see if I liked it and yes, when In finish it, I'll be buying the full size! It has helped a lot with my hormonal acne and on top of that, it smells and feels amazing! Right now I just have the Herbivore Brighten Mask, but I want to snag their Blue Tansy Mask as well.
7) Pink Gellac Gel Polish Starter Kit. (c/o) With my recent skincare obsession, I've been trying to move around money and one way I can save is by doing my own nails. I recently received the Pink Gellac Gel Polish Starter Kit and is is the perfect way to have beautiful nails and save money. I especially like doing my own gel pedicures.
8) Madewell High-Rise Skinny Jeans Drop Hem Edition. The buttons were what got me on this denim. Madewell Jeans are my fave and the front view and drop hem are a great way to update your jean game.
9) SuperGoop! Unseen Sunscreen. I have mentioned this product several times now, but 1) you should be wearing sunscreen everyday 2) this sunscreen is matte, so no extra/unwanted shine 3) it works as a great primer for your makeup. Need I say more?! This SPF40 is perfection. I wear it daily.
10) Madewell Central Shirt in Chambray. This is my current go-to shirt. I wear it with anything and everything! It's a classic and perfect for layering your way into spring.
What are your favorite products as of late? I'd love to try them out, so drop a comment below and let me know!
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe and receive every post in your inbox!