Where to get your Wedding Invitations
*Use code VOW2016 to get up to 15% off your wedding order!
Three months from today, it will be mine and Nick's wedding day. What?! The time has seriously flown by since last December. (see our proposal here) Since we sent out save the dates, we will send these pretties out at the 2 month mark. See my Save the Date posts here: How to prepare for engagement photos, What to Wear for engagement photos, and Who to use for Save the Dates.
If you remember those posts or just refreshed your memory with the links, then you know that we did our save the date cards through Minted. They are just such an awesome. Here's why we decided to continue with them, for our invitations.
1) They have a lot of designs. But really. Whether you want letterpress or foil pressed, formal or casual, classic or color pops, they have you covered. No matter your wedding style, that have something that will fit the bill.
2) They employ designers. They are a large company, yes, but they use freelance designers and when you buy their design you are supporting them! You even get a little note saying who they are, etc with your order. I love shopping small, and this is such a similar concept!
3) They are time efficient. That's a classy way of saying they get stuff done. I used them to do my addressing and return addressing and it was a huge time saver!
4) They are budget friendly. Small tip, know what you want to spend and stick with it! Minted has very affordable options, so you are sure to find something within your budget.
5) They have fun add-ons. You want the wedding to feel like you, so make it that way! We added on a foil envelope lining and custom stamps, to give the wedding invitations the formal feel we desired!
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe and receive every post in your inbox!