LMents of Style uses affiliate links. By clicking on certain hyperlinks and buying a product, you may help me make a small commission from your purchase. It's links like these that keep this site going. Thank you for your support!
Andddd just like a kickoff, fall is approaching swiftly! I’m so excited for September and the newness this month brings. August was great, but I have even higher hopes for this month. New months are fun for me, because I love to look back and see what worked, didn’t work, etc over the past 30 ish days. I usually describe myself as type a and b mixed together. I have a creative side, but I love looking at analytics and seeing how I can be better and work smarter. As school is starting up, I feel this x 2, because BTS smells of fresh pencils and crisp paper. And you know what else is crisp? FALL LEAVES. I digress. Here are some of my recent faves + what you have been enjoying too!
1) Ilia Multi-Stick (c/o). I have been using Ilia lipstick for a while now, so I’m excited to explore more of the brand. I mentioned this stick back in January, but haven’t tried it until now. It’s great if you’re looking for a versatile item to include in your makeup bag! Get 10% off w/code ELLEMULENOS.
2) Osea Ocean Cleanser (c/o) Osea is a brand I have been familiar with since I switched to non-toxic spectrum products. This cleanser glides on and has a wonderful scent - kind of soft, yet citrusy. It’s a great alone or as the second step to your double cleansing. Get 10% off w/code ELLEMULENOS.
3) Patyka Energising Eye Gel (c/o) I’m going to talk more in detail about this later, but this is an eye cream (it’s a gel), that doesn’t give me milia! I love the metal roller ball and its cooling effect! Get 10% off w/code ELLEMULENOS.
4) Kendra Scott Ellington Earrings (c/o) I have become very minimalistic with my jewelry of late. KS pieces are typically more statement, but I love these earrings! They are more on the simple side and also feel similar to a hoop, and are lightweight!
5) CokoKind Mai Light Highlight Stick (c/o) I love a good highlight, but typically gravitate toward golds. I love this pinky hue and put it on my cheekbones above my blush. It works great with the Ilia stick! Get 10% off w/code ELLEMULENOS.
6) Rothy’s Grey Camo Sneakers (c/o) Sneakers are my weakness right now. I’ve never owned and worn so many without being forced to, it’s insane. These grey camo ones go with everything and are super comfortable. They are also sustainable! Read more about what they are made of here.
7) One Day in December. This was a really fun and easy read. It was light and just what I needed. Plus, who doesn’t enjoy a good love story!
8) Madewell Caldwell Blazer. I went out of my comfort zone with this one! I’m excited to style it for you several ways! It’s a classic piece, that you will probably keep forever. I’m purchased a size XXS, but would have probably been happy with an XS, had they had any in stock. It runs oversize, so size down!
9) Primally Pure Plumping Serum (c/o) I spoke about their clarifying serum last month and honestly, I think I may like this one better! It has a way of calming my skin and soothing my face, while feed it nutrients. Get 10% off w/code ELLEMULENOS.
10) Summersalt Glider Bikini Top and Mesh High Leg High Rise Bottom (c/o) I shared this brand before with you and recently updated my blog post about the brand! I LOVE this two piece and is my new favorite. I’m headed to San Diego next month and can’t wait to wear it there!
YOUR FAVORITE PURCHASES
1) Summersalt Swimwear (3rd month in a row!)
2) Everlane Japanese Go-Weave Jumpsuit (c/o)
SHOWS I’M WATCHING RN
Queen of the South
Suits Season 9
When They See Us
Jane the Virgin
Bachelor in Paradise
WHAT I’M EYEING
WHAT I JUST GOT
White Camisole (sized down to XS)
Lululemon Align Joggers (sized up to an 8, so they would slouch more)
WHAT I READ
(read my thoughts on both here)
I’m already excited about what I’ll be sharing come October!! See ya then ;) Let me know if you have any favorites I should check out in the meantime!
Click here to subscribe to my weekly newsletter. I recap the week and share recent posts you might have missed!