One Love Organics Review
LMents of Style uses affiliate links. By clicking on certain hyperlinks and buying a product, you may help me make a small commission off your purchase. It's links like these that keep this site going. Thank you for your support!
Victoria's Secret Nightie (s/o, similar here) | Madewell Silk Bandana | Charcoal Heart Cleansing Sponge (c/o) | Love + Charcoal Mask (c/o) | Oh Mega Chia Oil (c/o) | Easy Does It Foaming Gel Cleanser (c/o) | Vitamin B Enzyme Cleansing Oil | Vitamin C Body Polish (c/o) | Vitamin C Body Oil (c/o)
I mentioned this week on Instastories that I have been expanding my product usage. I have been doing this since last fall, but I just wanted to let you know that yes I still love Juice Beauty, Herbivore Botanicals, and other brands I've talked about; However, I'm mixing and matching products to best fit my skin. I've been learning and listening to what my skin is telling me...and let me tell ya. My skin LOVES One Love Organics.
I first introduced you to One Love Organics back in February, regarding their beloved Vitamin B Cleansing Oil. It is SO GOOD and it's what got me into the brand. I was just starting to use mascara again and wanted to use a product that would not only take off all of my makeup, but all my mascara as well. Let me tell ya. It works! Now I'm going to go through all of the OLO products I have and let you know my thoughts. Here goes!
- Charcoal Heart Cleansing Sponge (c/o) The cool thing about this is that it is cool and useful! Use it at night when you are removing your makeup. I also really like that it has a string so you can let it air dry. Um, and it's cute. So yeah.
- Love + Charcoal Mask (c/o) To be honest, I hadn't tried a charcoal mask, because I was nervous about it being harsh. This one detoxifies AND leaves your skin seriously so soft. It's one of my favorite masks as of late.
- Oh Mega Chia Oil (c/o) Before this, I didn't know that you could put chia in skincare. I guess it makes sense! I love using this on Sunday evenings, because it has a "calming" effect that is awesome for my skin and nerves about the week ;)
- Easy Does It Foaming Gel Cleanser (c/o) I mentioned this in my May Favorites post, so you may have seen it before. I was initially hesitant because I had formed an opinion that "foaming cleansers" were harsh; however, I'm pretty sure nothing OLO does is harsh! Also, it comes out as a gel and "foams" on your face, which is really just a fancy word for a "lather". My esthetician recommended that I switch from my creamy cleanser to a gel and this one is AMAZING. I could already tell a difference in my skin the first day I used it. You can also use it to do other things, like clean your makeup brushes! I use this in the morning and at night.
- Vitamin B Enzyme Cleansing Oil - Y'all know this was the product I originally fell in love with. I researched and researched and narrowed it down to two. SO glad I chose One Love Organics, because this stuff is GOLD. You can use it as just a makeup remover - a couple squirts and a cotton pad, or you can use it as a cleanser that also happens to melt off your makeup. At night I double cleanse by using this first, then following with the Easy Does It Foaming Gel Cleanser.
- Vitamin C Body Polish (c/o) I get bumps on the sides of my thighs and the backs of my arms. I love to give them a bit of exfoliation with this polish! I keep it in the shower.
- Vitamin C Body Oil (c/o) After using the body polish, I like to follow with the body oil. I use it on my thighs and arms, but also my knees and elbows!
So yes, mildly obsessed with these products, but even more so, I love their story! Side note -It goes without saying these are cruelty-free and non toxic, because I would not be sharing these with you otherwise! One Love Organics was founded by Suzanne LeRoux, when her hobby became her full fledged passion. She used self-care to help herself get through law school and fell in love with the art of good skin. So much so, that she studied aromatherapy, integrative herbology, holistic nutrition and cosmetic chemistry, all while practicing law full time! #girlboss She and her husband Chase now run OLO full time and their commitment to good skin only grows stronger. Like YAAAAS. A brand you can feel warm and fuzzy about regarding their story AND about their amazing products.
Let me also say, that this is not their whole line. They have MORE. Think balms, serums, and moisturizers! They honestly all look good, but I have my eye on their Brand New Day Microderma Scrub / Masque. I would love to try that next! Have y'all tried OLO before? Any favorite products? Let me know in the comments below!
Happy Wellness Wednesday!! Hope you're treating yourself good. You deserve it (and your skin does too!) XOXO
P.S. It is my hope in the coming months to do a post on my "current skincare" routine, featuring all of the products I've been using and what works best for me!
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe and receive every post in your inbox!