LMents of Style uses affiliate links. By clicking on certain hyperlinks and buying a product, you may help me make a small commission off your purchase. It's links like these that keep this site going. Thank you for your support!
This was definitely supposed to go live on Friday, but I 100% forgot it was the 1st day of June. Granted, I didn't have any post go live on Friday...needless to say, last week was a busy one. Well the past month has been busy! May FLEW by. Here comes summer, friends! Here are some of the summer-esque things that I have been enjoying:
You can click on the image below to be taken to the product, or you can click on the hyperlinked products below this image. If the image won't click through, just refresh the page and it should work!
1) Biossance 100% Squalane Oil. (c/o) I first introduced you to squalane oil and why you should use it in skincare, only a week or two ago. Since using it, I've seen it drastically help my hormonal acne, by decreasing redness and angry-ness of the cysts. I also love it, because it's multi-purpose. I lather it on my elbows and ankles, for extra softness. This weekend I even put it on my sunburn!
2) Celestial Country Peach Passion Tea. Peaches just make me think of summer. Nick and I have already gotten our first batch from Ham Orchard! I love this tea for a mid-day treat, but I also like to brew it, then put it over ice, for a quick refresher. I also noticed that my beloved nighttime tea is now offered in Sleepytime Peach tea!!
3) Riedel Oaked Chardonnay Wine Glass. These recently went on sale on Amazon and I'm so glad Nick snagged them. He has made me a wine glass snob and these are awesome. Just in time for white wine season, too!
4) Madewell Button Front Denim Skirt. The heat is here and you'll want to throw your pants away until October, so here's a basic skirt for you. This one is also a great piece to transition you from summer to fall. See how I styled it here.
5) Osea Malibu White Algae Face Mask. I recently gave y'all an update on this mask, on Instastories. I originally posted about it on my post about 4 cruelty-free and nontoxic face masks, but wasn't sure if I liked it. Turns out, I was just using it during the wrong season. It's great for when you come home after those sweaty days in the sun!
6) Madewell Central Shirt in Mint Stripe. I just love this shirt, y'all! The silhouette is perfect for the front tuck, tie front, or just wearing out. I wear the white one and chambray one on repeat. This mint stripe is a great spring update for it!
7) Kendra Scott Denise Statement Earrings. These babies can be worn with 1, 2, or 3 tassels! I love how perfect they are for summer and how you can fix them to whatever you want your outfit to be!
8) Loft Tie Waist Wrap Romper. This romper is the perfect fit and length! I have been wearing it al month long. I introduced it to you on my Perfect Little Black Romper post. I recently noticed that they came out with a chic polka dot option and I think I need that one too!
9) Tata Harper Purifying Mask. They describe this mask like a "juice cleans for your face". I think it's my favorite mask to use after traveling or even just long day. It tingles in all the right ways and leaves me feeling refreshed.
10) One Love Organics Brand New Day Microderma Scrub. (c/o) I recently did a One Love Organics Review and raved about the brand. I hadn't tried this yet and I was missing out! Women don't usually get as much exfoliating as men because we don't really shave our faces (except dermaplaning!). This is a gentle scrub that I use around twice a week. I love it!
Y'all loving anything lately?! Let me know in the comments below. XOXO
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe and receive every post in your inbox!