LMents of Style uses affiliate links. By clicking on certain hyperlinks and buying a product, you may help me make a small commission off your purchase. It's links like these that keep this site going. Thank you for your support!
Happy July! I'm a wee bit behind. My computer has been with Apple for a while, so I've been kind of disconnected. It kind of ended up being a happy little break andddd they ended up fixing my laptop for free! It has come at a good time too, because the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 starts next week! That typically burns me out so I'm going to try and make sure that doesn't happen this year.
Anyway, here's some of my current favorite things. You can click on the images in the below collage - it should work for everything but the necklae. If it doesn't work, just refresh the page and it should click through! I also linked everything below and gave a couple sentences about it. Enjoy!
1) Dr. Bronner's Castille Soap Lavender. I shared this last week! It's the bath soap I decided on. It comes in tons of scents, even unscented, so you're bound to fine one you like. And of course it is cruelty-free and nontoxic. See my original blog post on the soap here.
2) Natalie Wood Designs Free Spirit Necklace. Get ready to hear more about Natalie Wood Designs! This is my current favorite necklace - it's so fun, but classic at the same time. Also comes in silver! I've already styled it for you here and here.
4) TriNova Natural Pet Stain and Odor Remover. We got this because of our pee machine, aka puppy. It is an enzyme cleaner, which helps pick up the odor even more than a traditional cleaner. It's useful with dogs because they like to go where they can smell they have gone before. Honestly though I love the scent and it doesn't smell like "cleaner".
5) Kokua Sun Care. I shared this sunscreen on my sunscreen series - it's the one I decided on because it's SPF 50, reef-safe, cruelty-free, and nontoxic. I wore it last weekend on the lake and didn't get burned at all! It is zinc,so you do have to rub it in more, but it's worth it IMO. Read part 2 of my sunscreen series here.
6) Madewell Bandana. I featured this bandana before, but more so the silk instead of the cotton. I'm still obsessed, but re-sharing because in the summer they double as a headband and keep the sweat off of your neck. #perfection Read my most recent ode to the bandana here.
7) Everlane High-Neck Tank. I've shared the need for a good basic white tank, but this is one that you can wear to work! Not see-through and overall a classic style.
8) Paqui Chips. I tried these a while back and kind of forgot about them. I was wandering around Whole Foods the other day and re-found them. THEY ARE SO GOOD. They are light and crispy, packed with tons of flavor. I've only tried the salsa verde flavor, but I want to try them all. ALSO, they are made in Austin, Texas, so kinda cool!
9) Aerie Criss-Cross One Piece. If you're looking for a good swimsuit, this one is chic and easy. I wore it last week on a boat and it was perfect! Not to mention that it is on sale for $20! Pro tip: make sure to tie it pretty tight so you don't pop out. (haha. but really I didn't have any issues with it because I tied it super tight). I shared it with you here!
10) Everlane Wide Leg Crop Pants. Rebecca from Beckley Co got me into these and they are SO GOOD. You'd never think that they are $100 and they are pretty much flattering on anyone, not to mention comfortable. I first shared them with you here.
Anything you're crushing on right now?? Do tell! P.S. I'm working on my 4th of July Sale round-up, so stay tuned for that come tomorrow!
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe and receive every post in your inbox!