Gift Guides for Him: Mostly under $100
LMents of Style uses affiliate links. By clicking on certain hyperlinks and buying a product, you may help me make a small commission off your purchase. It's links like these that keep this site going. Thank you for your support.
When I polled y’all about gift guides, a lot of y’all expressed that you needed ideas for the men in our life. THIS IS IT Y’ALL. I mentioned this on my gift guide for her, but last year I broke up my gift guides into sections. I didn’t do that this year (see mine from last year if you wan that kind of inspo), but I still tried to think of every type of guy and every age.
Below is a collage of my top picks. Everything is under $100 except for 2 things AND I have a lot of options under $50! You can shop most everything from the collage below by clicking on the image. If it won’t click through, just refresh the page and it should work like a charm! The deodorant, beard oil, and spray won’t click through, but everything is listed below with a direct link as well! Enjoy!
1) Dagne Dover Hunter Toiletry Bag. I shared this on my gift guide for her but it’s so good I wanted share it on my men’s guide! It comes in 3 sizes and 14 different colors. It’s 20% off this weekend w/code GRATITUDE.
2) Ted Baker Bag. Nick always likes a “carry on” bag. This one is on sale and a classic silhouette/design.
3) Mark and Graham Leather Charger Roll-Up. Nick has had this for a couple years now he loves it. It’s great for a work bag and especially great for travel! It’s currently 20% off w/code FRIENDS.
4) Snow Peak Titanium Single Wall 450 Mug. This is a fun mug for your outdoorsman. It’s also up to 25% off w/code MORE18.
5) Bushwick Kitchen Threes Knees Spicy Trio. This is a good gift for the guy who has everything. It’s a set of sriracha, honey, and maple syrup!
6) L.L. Bean BaseLayer Top. My dad has this and he loves it! It’s great for guys to layer and stay warm. It’s currently 20% off w/code THANKS20.
7) L.L. Bean BaseLayer Bottom. These are the bottoms to the top I shared above! My dad has both.
8) Saxx Men’s Underwear. Nick is obsessed with these underwear. They go on sale with the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, but are on sale again for Black Friday! There are a couple of fits - the “vibe” fit is Nick’s favorite.
10) Herbal Choice Mari Organic Aftershave. This is a cruelty-free and nontoxic aftershave. I haven’t focused much on mens specific skincare, but this is a step in the right direction!
11) Everlane Men;s Lightweight Hooded Puffer. This was another thing that I already shared on my gift guide for her, but here is the men’s version! It’s made of recycled plastic and is a steal of a deal!
12) American Eagle Men’s Socks. These socks are boot socks and the cutest little set. Always a great idea! I mean how fast do guys go through socks?!
13) Men’s Leather Touchscreen Gloves. Nick alsooooo has these! They look stylish and are also touch screen friendly.
14) Ursa Major The Mister Shave Set. This is the first “shave set” that I have found that is cruelty-free and nontoxic! I use the Ursa Major Golden Hour Recovery Cream as my moisturizer and love it. Nick hasn’t tried this, but I want to get it for him!
15) UGG® Harkley Lace-Up Boot. Nick always made fun of my Ugg boots until earlier this year. He dunk his nice snow boots in the water and had to borrow a friend’s Uggs. He was like OMG THESE ARE SO WARM. I like these Ugg boots because they have laces and don’t look like your traditional Ugg boots.
16) Wood Slice Coasters. These are rustic chic, but honestly if you’re a handyman, you could probably just make some yourself!
17) Primally Pure Mini Beard Oil Set. This is a cute gift for some of your beard friends. Nick has the full size Old Fashioned Beard Oil! but this is a nice sampler. You can get it with free shipping w/code FREESHIP on 11/24 and 11/25. If it’s your first time ordering primally pure, use code ELLEMULENOS for 15% off your order!
18) Otterbox Symmetry iPhone XS Max Phone Case. I have been an Otterbox user sine I had an iPhone! This is a sleek but functional case! Nick uses this one and loves it.
19) Onyx Coffee Sampler. Onyx is Nick’s favorite coffee! If you’ve never had it, this is a fun little way to see what your current favorite is. They also have a really fun Advent coffee calendar you can order!
20) Primally Pure Everything Spray. I LOVE everything spray. I wrote a whole blog post about it here. Nick uses these on his neck after he shaves and it helps his neck not breakout. You can get it with free shipping w/code FREESHIP on 11/24 and 11/25. If it’s your first time ordering primally pure, use code ELLEMULENOS for 15% off your order!
21) Primally Pure Charcoal Deodorant. Nick and I both use this deodorant. I’ve tried the lavender and blue tansy, but the charcoal is my favorite. You can get it with free shipping w/code FREESHIP on 11/24 and 11/25. If it’s your first time ordering primally pure, use code ELLEMULENOS for 10% off your order!
22) YETI MOLLE Zinger Retractable Tool with YETI Bottle Key Opener. This is a cool keychain that can stick to your cooler! Just a fun little goodie.
23) Fellow Stagg Pourover Set. This is a great pourover set for home and or travel! Nick literally packs his when we go other places.
24) Fellow EKG Kettle. I just got this for Nick’s birthday! It’s a chic kettle that you will WANT to keep out on your counter. SO sleek.
Merry Christmas!! I love buying gifts and sharing my guides with y’all, but my personal policy is that thoughtfulness will always win over the amount spent. Just think about what someone likes and go from there. Happy Shopping!
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe to my weekly newsletter. I recap the week and share recent posts you might have missed!