Gift Guides for Her: Mostly under $100
LMents of Style uses affiliate links. By clicking on certain hyperlinks and buying a product, you may help me make a small commission off your purchase. It's links like these that keep this site going. Thank you for your support.
Woohoo! Happy Black Friday y’all! I have all my Christmas gifts complete and purchased! Based on my instastory poll I know a lot of y’all have finished your shopping too, BUT for those who still have some purchasing to do, here’s some great ideas for all of the women in your life.
Last year I broke it out by section (see last year’s gift guide for her here) but this I just decided to make one big on “for her”. Welllll besides a beauty gift guide. On Instastories y’all said you wanted a beauty gift separately, so that one is already up! Shop my Nontoxic and Cruelty-Free Beauty Gift Guide here. I know some of y’all wanted ideas for your inlaws and hostess gifts, but I’m going to call out within this what would be a great gift for your MIL or friends-giving hostess. After this, I’ll share a gift guide for him and y’all should be SET.
Below is a collage of my top picks. Everything is under $100 except for 3 things AND I have a lot of options under $50! You can shop most everything from the collage below by clicking on the image. If it won’t click through, just refresh the page and it should work like a charm! The bath salts and body butter won’t click through, but everything is listed below with a direct link as well! Enjoy!
2) Cuyana Tote. Cuyana has been one of my favorite leather goods brands for a while now. This tote is a small investment, but it will fit everything you need in it (and then some!). PLUS. I love that it has a zipper, so if it falls over in your car, it won’t explode on your floorboard ;)
3) Madewell Cotton Bandana. These are the perfect little gifties! Bandanas are so chic to wear, but this would also make a cute hostess gift. Grab one and tie it around a vase of fresh flowers! Now it’s a gift for even after the flowers die! Plus some of these are on sale for under $10!
4) Madewell Silk Bandana. I love the cotton version (listed above), but the silk version is my favorite! It lays so nicely around your neck or purse. These are on sale for under $20 right now!
5) American Eagle Socks. Socks are always a good idea! These are on sale for under $10 and are the perfect holiday look! Maybe get all the girls in your fam the same pair!
6) Skylar Roller Perfume. These are perfect for your purse and travel! Right now they are on sale for $20. This perfume line was made to be mixed, so you can actually buy multiple and create a custom scent! My favorite is Arrow. Read more about this perfume here.
7) Ugg Scuffette II Slippers. These are my FAVORITE slippers. So good and so warm. Under $100 and a great investment!
8) Vince Warren Slip On Sneakers. I bought these last black Friday and they are the most comfy shoes ever! No blisters and like you’re walking on clouds! These are currently 15% off too, but I would pay full price for them.
9) Univited by Lysa TerKeurst. I’m convinced every girl needs to read this. DO IT.
10) Dagne Dover Hunter Toiletry Bag. A cosmetic kit is always a good idea! These are waterproof and come in 3 different sizes and 12 different colors. They are 20% off right now w/code GRATITUDE.
11) Everlane Lightweight Puffer Jacket. This jacket is made from recycled plastic and it’s under $100! Plus if you buy it right now, Everlane will make a donation to Surfrider to help clean plastic out of the ocean! Read more about the Everlane brand here.
12) Riedel Pinot Noir Glasses. Nick showed me a funny tweet that said “I see all this ‘wine lover’ crap on gift guides that no real wine lover would actually use. Buy a wine lover glasses, we break them all the time.” These are some of my favorite glasses! Perfect for pinot noir!! Great for your MIL;)
13) Primally Pure Body Butter Set. This is a fun mini set! You can stick one in your purse, one at your desk, and one in your bathroom! Primally Pure is actually having a BOGO on sets on Cyber Monday, so maybe wait until then! I actually have a full size of the eucalyptus + lavender body butter and I love it! 11/24-1 1/25only though you can get free shipping on it w/code FREESHIP. If it is your first time ordering you can get 15% off w/code ELLEMULENOS.
14) Madewell Buffalo Check Shirt. This is my favorite shirt right now! It’s a short sleeve flannel, so great for layering or wearing alone. It’s 25% off w/code DEALWITHIT.
15) Primally Pure Sea Soak. I’m not a bath person, but I love this! I first shared it on the blog here. 11/24-1 1/25only though you can get free shipping on it w/code FREESHIP. If it is your first time ordering you can get 15% off w/code ELLEMULENOS.
16) J. Crew Factory Beanie. I bought this beanie last year and it is so good! It’s currently 40% off w/code ADD2CART.
17) Lawless Lipstick. This is my favorite long lasting lipstick! I know lipstick color is kind of personal, but the Romeo red is good for everyone. I also am obsessed with Brad. Read my blog post on Lawless here.
18) Outdoor Voices Leggings. I love these leggings! I never have to pull them up when I’m working out and of course the are pretty chic for a workout pant!
19) Skylar Candle. Same brand as the perfume I mentioned! This is a clean burning candle and you can get it to match your perfume! They also have a sprinkles x skylar candle that is cinnamon and would be perfect for the holidays!
20) Diffuser. A diffuser is a good alternative for candles. I love to sleep with one by my bed, but they are great for every room of the house!
21) Thieves Essential Oil. This is my favorite fall oil! It smells like Christmas and it’s great for warding away colds.
22) Lavender Essential Oil. Lavender is a good basic to always have. Calming and lovely, which is what you need for the holiday season!
23) One Love Organics Clay Heart Sponge. OLO is one of my favorite favorite skincare lines! This sweet little sponge is great for gentle exfoliation. It’s only $10, but it’s actually on sale for 25% off w/code is OLOCYBERSPREE. I didn’t really put any skincare items on this list, since that is so personal, but if you’re looking for some new skincare, I’m obsessed with their Vitamin B Cleanser, Easy Does it Cleanser, and Charcoal Mask.
24) Shop O Venture Keychain. This keychain is my favorite. You can wear it as a bracelet and it keeps your hands free, plus it’s cute! They are . Read my whole blog post about this keychain here. The whole cite is currently 20% off w/code CYBER20. The one I linked is silicon and only $25 (pre sale!), but I have a leather one and it is great. (starts at $55) Great for the moms in your life! Or if you’re like me and just a dog mom;)
25) Jade Roller and Gua Sha Set. I got into Jade Rolling and Gua Sha this year! Read my whole blog post on them here. This a great starter set for someone who is a beauty queen or maybe just needs help relaxing ;) It’s like a spa at home!
26) Biossance Squalane Oil. This is my FAVORITE oil. It’s great for all skin types and can be used on your body and even your hair. When I put it on at night, I also rub it on my lips as chapstick! Unsure what squalane is? Read what squalane is and why use it here.
27) Moonlight Nightshirt. I have this pajama dress in several colors and I LOVE it. It comes with me on every trip! Plus if you need a Christmas pajama that you want to be able to wear year-round, this is it! Great for any age!
28) Dagne Dover Backpack. I bought this backpack this summer and I LOVE it. This is one of my “splurge” pieces, but it’s 20% off right now w/code GRATITUDE. Read more about why I love the backpack here.
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe to my weekly newsletter. I recap the week and share recent posts you might have missed!