LMents of Style uses affiliate links. By clicking on certain hyperlinks and buying a product, you may help me make a small commission off your purchase. It's links like these that keep this site going. Thank you for your support!
Happy month of love, y'all! I started doing these "Favorites" posts last fall and have enjoyed them so much, I'm continuing them into this year. Basically I share 10 things I've been crushing on/obsessed with using on a monthly basis. Sometimes it's hard to narrow it down to 10, sometimes it's hard to make it to 10, because I'm not as amped up. I had to really think about it this month, because I've actually been sharing more of my current passion with y'all already (cruelty-free and nontoxic products) and don't want to be too much of a repeat offender. My hope with these is that you check out my favorite of the favorites products and learn a thing or two. For example, did you know that taking magnesium helps with migraines?! I mentioned that on my January Favorites post. You can check up on any of my previous Favorites Posts, here! I love doing these, because I can talk about WAY more than just fashion and travel. Be sure to leave a comment with what you're currently obssesing, so I can try it out for myself!
You can click through the images on the above to be taken to the direct link- if it doesn't work, just refresh the page and it should click right on through! You can also click on each of the items below, through the title below. Let's get started!
1) Kendra Scott Olive Long Necklace. This is from Kendra's new line and it probably the most innovative thing she has done since she created her original earring! It is adjustable so you can wear it like a choker, but you can also wear it long or anywhere in-between! It also comes in rose-gold and silver.
2) Lawless Soft Matte Liquid Lipstick. I have actually mentioned this on the blog a couple of times - on my Favorite Cruelty-Free and Nontoxic Lipstick Brands post, in addition to the beauty section of my Valentine's Day Gift Guide. I'm low-key obsessed with it. It is such a great formula -it is long lasting and so pretty. To top it off, it smells wonderful and is cruelty-free and nontoxic. I couldn't ask for more in a product! I have it in the colors Brad and Romeo and wear them all the time. SO GOOD.
3) Nest Grapefruit Classic Candle. I ordered this because Christmas over and I just wanted a fresh scent other than pine trees and cinnamon. Don't get me wrong, I love those scents, but I needed change of pace. Nest candles are THE BOMB. Their scents are amazing and they last awhile! 100% worth the price.
4) Madewell Silk Bandana. I have several of these laying around and they are THE perfect addition to any outfit. I love their cotton ones, but their silk ones are my jam. They are the perfect way to dress like spring, while the weather is still finicky.
5) Tata Harper Resurfacing Face Mask. This mask was mentioned in my post regarding 4 Cruelty Free and Nontoxic Face Mask. I loved all of the ones that I posted, but I'm sharing this one because I love that I can use it day OR night. It is so refreshing and is a go and glow type of formula. A must-have for your beauty arsenal!
6) Madewell Denim Utility Zip Skirt in Black Frost. I've been hunting for a good black denim mini skirt and I'm so glad Madewell just released this one! I wore it the other day here! It is denim, but the silhouette is nicer, so you can definitely wear it to work! Or at least my workplace I can;)
7) Breville Cold Pressed Juicer. Nick and I registered for this for our wedding, but never got it. We decided to buy it on a "day after Christmas" sale and are sad we didn't get it sooner! We love making fresh juice, juice shots, and especially orange juice. SO yummy! We researched prior to getting this one and found that this was the most budget friendly that worked the best and was cold pressed!
8) BlankNYC Suede Moto Jacket. I have had my first BlankNYC Suede Moto Jacket for a year now and purchased my second hue this black Friday. It is THE BEST jacket to just throw on and still look chic. The silhouette is impeccable and yes, it does keep ya warm! I bought my first one full price and lucked out on the second one being on sale. They usually go on sale for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, so keep an eye out, though I think they are work every penny full price! If suede isn't your thing, they also have a faux leather option too :) I did a moto jacket round-up here!
9) Fenty Glossbomb Universal Lipgloss. This was also mentioned on my my Favorite Cruelty-Free and Nontoxic Lipstick Brands post. It is quite literally the PERFECT shade for anyone, no matter your skin tone. Thanks, Rihanna! It's a great neutral for when you want some sheen, but not too much. It's 100% cruelty-free and nontoxic (from what I can tell - her whole line isn't nontoxic though, ie nail polish)
10) Sorel Joan of Arctic Snow Boots. I bought these specifically for my Montana trip (which I will be talking about soon!) and I could not have gone w/o them. They were so warm and so sturdy for walking in the snow! I wore them around town, but also snow shoeing. I got Nick this pair too!
Have you tried any of these products? Love 'em? Hate 'em? Let me know! P.S. Don't forget to get your loved ones something for Valentine's Day! I gave you my Valentine's Day Gift Guide for Him and Her here! XOXO
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe and receive every post in your inbox!