LMents of Style uses affiliate links. By clicking on certain hyperlinks and buying a product, you may help me make a small commission off your purchase. It's links like these that keep this site going. Thank you for your support!
Happy December!! We’ve celebrated in Texas by having 70 degree weather. (lol) Here’s some of my favorite items as we enter the holiday season. If you still need present ideas, here’s all of my holiday gift guides. Enjoy!
You can shop all of the items on the collage below by clicking the image. (besides the blue tansy cream) If they won’t click through just refresh the page and it should work like a charm! I also linked everything below the collage and talked a little bit about each item.
1) CleanCult Wool Dryer Balls. (c/o) These are great to help your laundry dry better. Also if you’re using non-toxic detergent you know clean doesn’t really have a scent…you can put a couple drops of essential oils on your dryer balls and throw the clothes you want to have a scent into the dryer for 10-15 minutes and you’ll be able to smell lavender or whatever your favorite EO is on your clothing!
2) American Eagle Don’t Ask Why Sweatshirt. I wore this on Instagram for y’all here! I love that it is festive and comfy, without being overtly Christmas. It is OSFA which is kind of weird, but I dig it!
3) Primally Pure Blue Tansy Beauty Cream. I’ve been singing the praise of blue tansy for almost a year now. Find out why I love it here. It’s great for your face, but where I’ve seen the most help is on my eczema! I recently bought this and tried it on my dyshidrotic eczema and it works wonderfully. It instantly soothes and rubs in like a lotion. You can try it for yourself and any of the Primally Pure products for 10% off w/code ELLEMULENOS.
4) Sherpa Adventure Gear Fleece Pullover. (c/o) I wore this in Seattle earlier this fall and it was wonderful. Lightweight, yet warm and perfect for hiking or just running errands. It’s not just a good product, but a good brand too! Their company is a Nepalese brand founded brand that is lead by women leaders, creates jobs and independence from home for the women of Nepal and dedicates proceeds to educating future leaders of Nepal!
5) BKR Glass Water Bottle. I’ve been using BKR water bottles for over 5 years now and it’s certainly not the first time I’ve mentioned them on LMents Of Style, but it is the first time I’ve featured them as a favorite! I get a lot of questions on how I drink enough water during the day and using a liter sized bottle is the answer for me. They are beautiful glass bottles and a great size to have on your desk. I own 3 so I have time to wash and reuse them. If you want one that fits in a cup holder, I’d size down from the liter.
6) Ginger Water (Cactus Mug + Fresh Ginger). I looove ginger and have even written a whole blog post about it. When we were in Sacramento I was feeling very bloated and swollen- partially because of the flight but also because of my diet. I drank ginger water and felt almost immediately better! You just chop of some fresh ginger and boil it for 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!!
7) Trader Joes Truffle Marcona Almonds and Rosemary Marcona Almonds. First of all, these will be way cheaper if you buy directly from TJ’s but I wanted to link them in case you don’t have access to a Trader Joe’s. These almonds make great snacks and are anything but boring! Great for road trips, plane rides, party appetizers and just to keep in your purse ;)
8) J. Crew Factory Faux Fur Beanie. I bought this beanie last year, but they brought it back and I’m so glad so I can get it in another color! It’s a classic little look that also keeps you warm. It’s actually 30% off right now too!
9) Madewell Leopard Dot Pajamas. I wore these on my most recent pupdate but also in my Christmas pajama round up. I love that they are leopard but just had some red lipstick or some Christmas socks and you’ve got a fun holiday look, but also one you can wear year-round :)
10) Madewell Short Sleeve Buffalo Check Shirt. This is m FAVORITE shirt right now. I even included it in my Christmas Gift Guide for Her! It’s a classic buffalo plaid and it is flannel, but you can wear it before and after Christmas for sure. I have this same shirt silhouette in denim and it’s one of my favorite classics in my closet.
You have any favorites right now? Let me know so I can try them!
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe to my weekly newsletter. I recap the week and share recent posts you might have missed!