How to "Wake up Like This"
This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Single Edition Media. All opinions are my own.
Kate Spade Light Sleeper Heavy Dreamer Pajama Set and Bunny Slippers | We the Female OPI Nail Polish | LumaBella Straightner (c/o) | Vichy Mask (c/o) | Tree Hut Shave Oil (c/o) | Paul Mitchell Hydrocream Whip (c/o) | Otterbox Case (c/o)
Unlike most fashion bloggers, I'm not at New York Fashion Week right now...I'm currently sitting on my couch, curled up with Cat, and drinking tea. I'm hoping to head to the city of street style next year for the big shabang, but I just couldn't make it work this year, with my wedding being this close. Until then I'll live vicariously through my internet friends' posts and just prep for next year.
Y'all know I'm a planner and I fully believe that practice makes perfect, so I jumped at the opportunity to get runway ready for NYFW with Babbleboxx. They shipped me these get-ready goodies and I can't wait to share them with y'all! From skin to hair, these are the perfect products to literally make you "wake up like this"!
Let's pause for a minute though...why the heck do I have these products in my living/dining room? Well friends, when I was younger, my mom would blow dry my hair in front of the TV, in the living room. She'd do my sister's too! We'd be watching a show or something and just turn up the volume really loud, to hear the show over the dryer. Funny, right? Those are some of my favorite memories, so I thought I'd somewhat re-create it. Sometimes you just like being around everyone when your getting ready. Can any of y'all relate!?
Anyway, a huge part of NYFW is planning your outfits very carefully and getting done up! Sure, you can have a salon do it for you, but some of that prep you can do at home. Here are the beauty items from Babbleboxx and how they are relevant to your everyday pampering, not just NYFW!
1) Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Hydrocream Whip. I'm a ginger. I love the smell and taste of ginger. I mean this pretty much sold me at ginger!! This cream is made to repair, smooth, and style, which is what anyone needs, after using hot tools and other styling units. This brings the volume (which this Texas girl loves!), but also bring the healing, which all hair needs!
2) Tree Hut Bare Moisturizing Shave Oil. Okay, so I've never used a shave oil before, only lotions and creams. This kind of changed my life. You need way less oil than you do a cream, plus it's more slippery, so I feel like it gets a closer shave, but leaves your legs moistrurized at the same time. Not to mention that this one smells like I'm on an island! Seriously so good. I just need a bikini and a fruity drink, and I'm ready!
3) Vichy Mineral Pore Purifying Clay Mask, Quenching Mineral Mask and Double Glow Peel Face Mask. I love a good mask and these don't disappoint. I'm actually wearing the Double Glow Peel Face Mask in all these pictures! It's the light pink one, so you can't really see it...but you can smell it. It's scent is a fruity floral (the fruit amino acids are what help you sch-luff off the dead skin!), that left me wanting to eat it off my face. Vichy is the number one anti-aging brand in European pharmacies, so I'm like, heck yeah! They are produced with a mineralized thermal water, from French volcanoes. Those waters strengthen skin against internal and external aggressors, like pollution and stress. How cool, right? Get 20% + Free Shipping with code BABBLEMASK, now through October 31st, 2016.
4) LumaBella Cool Mist Straightener. I don't straighten my hair that much, but when I do, I need it fast and non-damaging. LumaBella is so cool (literally), because it actually has a "cool mist", to help combat frying your hair, which any "hot tool" can cause and create longer lasting style. Their slogan is smarter technology, better beauty and I'm all about that! To learn more about them, visit their website.
5) Otterbox Symmetry Series Case with Swarovski Crystals. If you've been with me for a while, then you know that I love Otterbox cases! As of this year, I'm actually on Otterbox Ambassador. (read more on that here) I love how they are making functional cases pretty now and this one is the cutest of the cute! The crystals make it look like a formal case, which is perfect for any fancy event, including fashion shows! Get 20% off now through December 31, with code OTTERBOXBABBLEBOXX.
Have you ever used any of these products? Do any strike your fancy? Let me know what you think!