LMents of Style uses affiliate links. By clicking on certain hyperlinks and buying a product, you may help me make a small commission off your purchase. It's links like these that keep this site going. Thank you for your support!
You can shop everything in the collage, except for the bracelet and the deodorant, by clicking on the image. Everything is also linked and explained, below the image!
It's September 3rd, and I've already sung "wake me upppp, when September endddds" about 100 times. Which is more just because it's a good song and not because i want it to be over. September is such a wonderful month!! to be realllly honest, this months favorites were a little harder to write for this month. August was a busy month and I didn't try that many new things. I have plenty of stuff I'm already trying for September, but for some reason, all my favorites are things I've already featured -like my Madewell button up jeans that are 40% off in 2 different washes (Rose Cliff and Rizzo) , my Madewell button up denim skirt, and this year's update to my favorite velvet mules. I meannnn basics at their best!! I've been experimenting with a few things (no sugar, celery juice, etc), but I'm not ready to share them as a favorite or remedy yet. Soooo stay tuned!
Anyway, here's some favorites!
1) Sous Vide Precision Cooker. We snagged this on Prime Day and it has changed the way we cook meats! We've tried it on steaks, chicken, and even salmon. You're supposed to be able to use it on veggies too, we just haven't tried it yet. It cooks the food evenly all the way through and doesn't shrink it! It also has an app, so you can start it with your phone and such. VERY cool.
2) Captain Blankenship Mermaid Oil. I started using this a month ago, instead of a different option that wasn't nontoxic or cruelty-free. I put it on the ends of my hair when it's wet.
3) Madewell Crop Anorak Jacket. I purchased this during Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale and it's one of those pieces you can wear now and through fall. It's that yummy olive color, so it goes with a ton; plus, it's lightweight and layerable! I first styled it for you here.
4) Natalie Wood Designs Classic Teardrop Cuff Bracelet. I introduced y'all to NWD in July. This bracelet is chic, but super versatile I love pairing it with my watch, but it stands alone great too. I spoke more about her brand here.
5) Primally Pure Charcoal Deodorant. I've been using PP since January, specifically lavender. I tried Blue Tansy (their newest release) about a month ago and LOVED that one, but my infatuation was short lived, thanks to Mr. Charcoal. I switched Nick's normal lavender up this time with charcoal and I'm not sure why I didn't do it sooner. It is SO GOOD. IMO it works better than the other scents. Will keep you posted on Nick's opinion. I did an overall brand recap of them here. Get 10% off your purchase w/code ELLESPANN.
6) Uninvited by Lysa Terkeurst. Okay so I had this book for like a year and didn't make time to read it until this August...MISTAKE on my part, because it it so good. I really think every girl needs to read it. It will speak to the deepest parts of your soul and beyond. LT is such a good writer. If you like this one, you should read her other ones like The Best Yes.
7) BlankNYC Suede Dress. This was another Nordstrom Anniversary Sale find! It's great for Texas falls because you can wear it as is for now or layer it during cooler temps. It's also a timeless silhouette, so it will last you for a while if you take care of the suede. I styled it for you 2 ways here!
8) Yarok Feed Your Ends Leave In Conditioner. I've been using this product instead of It's a 10 for several months now. I loved It's a 10, but the toxicity rating wasn't where I wanted it to be - it is cruelty-free though! I am super happy with it - it conditions my hair and has heat protectant.
9) Fresh Cravings Salsa. I first shared this salsa with you on my newsletter last week. Once you go Fresh Cravings, you never go back! The veggies are so crisp and fresh and the taste is 100. It's currently sold at Walmart and you can find it in the refrigerated section by the bagged salads - check it out!
10) Dry Body Brush. I've been using a dry brush before showering for 2 months now! I'm going to do a whole blog post on it, but the most significant thing I've noticed is that the backs of my thighs are soft! They typically have these invisible dry bumps, but the brushing has really helped. I start at my legs, then work my way up my body. Stay tuned for more on this!
Anything you're loving right now? Bonus points if it's fall related!
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe to my weekly newsletter. I recap the week and share recent posts you might have missed!