Primally Pure Brand Overview
LMents of Style uses affiliate links. By clicking on certain hyperlinks and buying a product, you may help me make a small commission off your purchase. It's links like these that keep this site going. Thank you for your support!
If you're a newsletter subscriber, then you already know! I told y'all first ;) To subscribe to my newsletter, click here! I send it outevery Wednesday. I thennn told the Instastory/Instagram fam, but thanks to Instagram's algorithm, you may not have even seen it, sooo fast forward to today's post! Surprise! I'm a Primally Pure Ambassador! Anddd from now until 6/30, get 10% off your order w/code ELLESPANN.
I first heard of Primally Pure, back when I did my post on 5 Different Natural Deodorants. Some of y'all informed me about PP in the comments. I didn't run out and try right then - it just stayed in the back of my head, for another time;) Fast forward about 6 months and my natural deodorant of choice stopped working, womp womp. THEN I remembered Primally Pure and decided to try them out.
I ordered Primally Pure for both me and Nick back in February and we haven't looked back since! Most natural deodorants have sodium bicarbonate/baking soda in them. I break out when I use deodorant with this, so it's something I'm always checking labels for. PP deodorant does have baking soda, but only a tiny amount. In my 4ish months of using it, I haven't had any issues! Nick and I love it so much, we are actually on the subscription plan - you can decide how often you want to receive the product and even change the subscription of regarding size and/or scent. When you subscribe, you actually get free shipping, so that's nice! (They also offer free shipping on orders over $100). Right now, Nick and I both use lavender, but haven't tried the other scents.
Nontoxic and cruelty-free beauty is kind of a unicorn, so when you find a brand and they make a whole line, not just one thing, you're in major luck! Primally Pure is one of those brands! I have yet to try any of their other products, but I have shared with y'all their blue tansy products on my post about Blue Tansy in your Skincare Regimen. They have a Blue Tansy Body Oil and a Blue Tansy Body Cream that I am dying to try! To give you an overview of the brand, here are all of their categories and products:
- Deodorant: Y'all know I love this category! They have 2 different sizes (1.7 oz and 2.5 oz) and 6 different scents! (charcoal, unscented, geranium, lavender, lemongrass, and tea tree)
- Face: This is the category where the Blue Tansy cream falls! They have serums, sprays, moisturizers, and more!
- Body: Think body oils, body butter, and bath time. I'm dying to try their Sea Soak!
- Hair: I'm unsure if I will try this, just because I'm still not 100% sure I want to use loose dry shampoo. The whole purpose of it is to be quick and easy and I think I'd spill it all over myself! Also, they have "light" and "dark" options and I never really know which I am, since I'm kinda in the middle. It has great reviews though!
- Men: I want to get Nick in on this, because they have beard oils! I think he'd love the old fashioned one. Also, if your dad has a beard, this would be a cute gift for Father's Day!
- Baby: I don't have a baby nor do I have mom experience, but the reviews on these speak! Green baby products, that adults can use too, sound good to me! Sounds like people like giving them as nontraditional shower gifts, as well!
- Bundles: Think of these as gift sets! They have things like a Primally Pure Starter Set, Spa Kit, Baby Kit, and more!
Have you heard of or tried Primally Pure?! Let me know if you have a favorite of one of their products! Also from now until 6/30/2018, get 10% off your order w/code ELLESPANN!! Be on the lookout for more posts about them and some of my favorite products. I'm so happy to be one of their chosen ambassadors!
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe and receive every post in your inbox!