LMents of Style uses affiliate links. By clicking on certain hyperlinks and buying a product, you may help me make a small commission off your purchase. It's links like these that keep this site going. Thank you for your support!
You guyssss. I started this post series a year ago!! (See my inaugural Favorites post here.) It’s seriously one of my favorite things to write. At the end of the month, I look over my past 30ish days and share what my favorite things are, heading into the new month! I’ve got a good range of stuff this month, so let’s just dig right in! Everything should be clickable in the below collage, besides the bra and the custom lipstick. If the other links aren’t working, just refresh the page and they should work like charm. All of the items are also linked in paragraph form, below the collage too.
1) Jane Iredale Dream Tint Moisturizer. What’s funny is that I shared a CC cream last October! I used that one for almost a year and a half before switching to this one. There wasn’t anything wrong with the one I was using - still cruelty-free and nontoxic, BUT it had coconut oil in it. I wrote a whole blog post here about using makeup without coconut oil. This one is CF, NT, andddd doesn’t have coconut oil.
2) B.Tempt’d Wink Worthy T-Shirt Bra. (c/o) I talked about this with y’all a lotttt last week. I did some sponsored Instagram posts with them, but this feature is not sponsored! I love this t-shirt bra. It’s pretty much seamless (netting over the seam) and ranges from size B to DDD!
3) Ora Organics Vegan Probiotics with Prebiotics Capsules. I actually first introduced y’all to this brand of probiotics, back in June, on my post about Trust Your Gut: Dishing on Probiotics. I thought I had already shared this on a favorites post, but I hadn’t, so here ya go!
4) Thirsty Dots Boot Tray/Food Mat. We recently got this to go under Dino’s water bowl and it is AMAZING. They have a couple different sizes and are made not only for pets, but work well as doormats for areas where there’s a lot of water that needs to be soaked up. LIFE CHANGER.
5) Tim Tam’s. Y’all told me you want to know more about brands I work with - I do share a lot of this on my weekly newsletter, but I know not everyone gets it. If you want to sign up to receive it, click here! But anyway I have a collab with Tim Tam coming up. I’ve been eating their biscuits for almost 10 years and I love them! They are a chocolaty sandwich cookie and are oh so good.
6) The Japanese GoWeave Tank Wrap Dress. I’ve raved to y’all about everlane before! (see a blog post on the brand here) I recently purchased this dress and it is gooood. I bought it for a rehearsal dinner, but have worn it to work as well. I bought it in navy and I already want to get it in the maroon hue. I wasn’t sure about the sizes, but I bought a 4 and it is perfect. Make sure to read the size charts - the hip measurements are what’s important to note for me!
7) Hynt Duet Perfecting Concealer. This was another item from my blog post about makeup made without coconut oil. I needed to change out my concealer too and this one works great. I had heard good things about other items in this brand, so it was a no brainer.
8) MYX Custom Blend Bar. I shared this brand with you last week on Instagram. Right now they just have a mobile store, but they’ll have a storefront in West Village (in Dallas), this month! You get to custom make your lipstick from the base and style, to color(s), to even the name!! This is an amazing idea for a unique gift, or even something like a bachelorette party!
9) Dagne Dover Large Dakota Backpack. I juuuuust shared this bag with y’all last week! (see blog post here) It’s everything I could want in a backpack! I’ve used it on my first trip and can’t wait to put it to good use again.
10) Lily Lolo Pressed Blush. Annnnd the last item from my makeup switchover. Previously I was using a cream blush, so that’s why it had coconut oil in it. This is a pressed blush, which has no need for coconut oil and works just fine w/o it. #loveit’
Thanks for following along for so long! Let me know if you have any favorites this month, for me to try out for November! Oh and a “favorite” for me and my sister is the show Charmed -we have binged it on Netflix! They are actually releasing a reboot of it this month too! Stay tuned for a fun collaboration on that!! Enjoy your October, y’all!
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe to my weekly newsletter. I recap the week and share recent posts you might have missed!