LMents of Style uses affiliate links. By clicking on certain hyperlinks and buying a product, you may help me make a small commission off your purchase. It's links like these that keep this site going. Thank you for your support!
Okay okay, be honest. How many times have you seen the Justin Timberlake “It’s gonna be May” meme?! I feel like it will die soon, since IDK how many kids even know what it means?! Anyway, happy May y’all! We have survived the April showers and can now take part in the 3 weeks in Texas known as patio season!
Here’s some of my recent favorites, as per usual. You can click on all of them in the collage except for numbers 2 and 4 OR you can click the hyperlinks below the picture. Read on for more monthly favorites as well!
3) Sundays Nail Polish - I finally tried another nail polish on my nontoxic list! I have this brand in two colors and they are my go-to this spring!! I can’t wait to get back to NYC and try out their actual studio.
5) Marc Fisher Adalla Wedges - THESE ARE SO GOOD. I bought them when they were only 33% off, but now they are around 60% off. They support my ankles while giving me height anddd go with everything this spring and summer. I gave you a summer wedge round-up and featured them here!
6) Badger Mineral Sunscreen - This was another item I had to update due to coconut oil, which I mentioned here. A lot of sunscreens are pore clogging, so make sure you pick one that has the least amount of comedogenics as possible. My esthetician recommended this one and so far I love it!
7) Organic Charcoal Powder - I had got get rid of my favorite charcoal mask (darn you coconut oil!), so I’ve decided to make one of my own! I don’t have a favorite recipe nailed down yet, BUT I can’t wait to share, because I love using it already!!
8) Rahua Omega 9 Hair Mask - I can’t say enough good things about this hair mask! It’s cruelty free and nontoxic and is like having the Dry Bar at your home, BYOB! It’s actually on sale this week here too!
9) Alima Pure Luminous Shimmer Eyeshadow - I’ve been trying to get more into makeup and eyeshadow seemed like a good step. I bought Leone and Paris and love how you can leave a light shimmer or layer it on for more!
10) Sam Edelman Ariella Sandals - I’ve had these sandals for a couple of years now . They are perfect for year-round wear since they are nude, but I tend to wear them in the spring and summer months the most. They are great for weddings, parties and more!
Y’ALLS FAVORITE PURCHASES:
MY FAVORITE SHOWS RN:
GOT Season 8
VEEP (almost caught up to the last season!)
We recently saw Avenger’s End Game and HIGHLY recommend it. Another fun one is Guava Island - Donald Glover + Rihanna’s new short!
WHAT I’M EYEING :
A Couch - Yep. It’s time for us to buy a new sofa. What are your favorite non-flame retardant / clean brands?!
Hydrating Mask - I want this mask so badly for summer. Deciding if I want to spend the money on it… but I’ve only read good reviews, so that might mean it is worth it?!
WHAT I JUST BOUGHT:
WHAT I’M CURRENTLY READING:
Click here to subscribe to my weekly newsletter. I recap the week and share recent posts you might have missed!