LMents of Style uses affiliate links. By clicking on certain hyperlinks and buying a product, you may help me make a small commission off your purchase. It's links like these that keep this site going. Thank you for your support!
And just like that, July is here and summer officially feels… official. I’m a summer baby, so I crave the warmth and happiness of these longer days. This fourth of July, we are headed to LA to enjoy some fun and friends/family time. I hope you enjoy the day and get some rest… you know things you wish someone for their birthday when you’re older. Hah. Happy Birthday, America!
You should be able to click on any item below and be taken to their direct link. The cleansing oil is only linked below though. Sharing my thoughts and why they are my favorites with the hyperlinks below!
2) Summersalt All Wrapped Up Scarf. I love this brand as a whole and shared why, here. I bought this scarf because I knew I could wear it as an actual scarf, in addition to a swimsuit coverup. I love their swimsuits too, so be sure to check them out as well.
3) Primally Pure Cleansing Oil. (get 10% off w/code ELLEMULENOS.) I first introduced you to this new cleansing oil here, when I said why it is important to double cleanse your face. I also mentioned it on my summer skincare update! I love it and can’t believe I waited a year to try this Primally Pure product!! I buy “normal”, but it also comes in “oily” and “dry”.
4) Babo Botanicals After Sun Aloe Gel. I knew I liked the Babo brand, but I hadn’t used their aloe vera before our Mexico trip. I got a little crispy and let me tell you…this works! Plus it smells good and is nontoxic.
5) Indie Lee Clearing Mask. I try to use this once a week! Some of the reviews say they don’t like the smell. It is kind of menthol-y? Whatever it is, I like it! It is soothing and it feels like aromatherapy. I think it helps minimize breakouts and heal problem areas faster.
6) Madewell Ruffle-Strap Dress in Black Orchid. I’m obsessed with this seasonless floral. Wear it for summer fun now but don’t worry, you can style it into the fall. Click here to see how I styled it several ways for you.
7) J. Crew Pleated Midi Skirt. This is such a staple for any wardrobe. It is great for work or play and comes in a classic navy or fun pink. You’ll literally be able to wear this forever.
8) Juice Beauty Blemish Serum. I have been using this every other night. I don’t use it on nights where I use the above clearing mask. I love Juice Beauty and this is another great serum. I think it helps my chin heal faster. It’s still a problem area, but it is getting better.
9) Villa Rouge Sophie Slide Sandals. I was eyeing these last month and went ahead and purchased them. I’ve been wearing them nonstop since! They pretty much go with everything.
10) Something in the Water by Catherine Steadman. I’m going to do a post on Audible and my favorite books, but I just had to share this one, because I really enjoyed it. It was a little slow for me at first, but I really liked it. Kind of like Gone Girl. I hope they make a movie!
YOUR FAVORITE PURCHASES
SHOWS I’M WATCHING RN
Queen of the South
Big Little Lies Season 2
WHAT I’M EYEING
Anything on my birthday list! (don’t worry mom, I’ll send it soon so you don’t have to keep asking for it! ;) )
WHAT I JUST BOUGHT
Olivia Organics Probiotic (Wanted to switch mine up. You should change strains every so often. Here’s more about Probiotics.)
Olivia Organics Flow Balance
WHAT I READ
Can’t wait to share my favorites with you next month! My birthday month is always my favorite ;)
Click here to subscribe to my weekly newsletter. I recap the week and share recent posts you might have missed!