LMents of Style uses affiliate links. By clicking on certain hyperlinks and buying a product, you may help me make a small commission off your purchase. It's links like these that keep this site going. Thank you for your support!
New year, new favorites!! I feel like my favorites this month are kind of boring? They aren’t boring to me, but I just compare them to other favorites and think wow… health with a dash of fashion it is! I do think it is quite fitting for the New Year though! I hope you like them and maybe try some out for yourself!
Click on the collage below to be taken to the direct link. If they won’t click through, just refresh the page and it should work like a charm! They are all linked except for the cleaning products, earrings, and pendant; however, EVERYTHING is linked in the paragraphs below the pictures. Enjoy!
1) Seed Cycling. (Sesame Seeds + Sunflower Seeds and Flax Seeds + Pumpkin Seeds) I’ve done this for about 1 cycle, so I don’t have a lot to report on it yet, but I am LOVING doing it. I’ll do an in depth blog post when I have done it longer, but basically it is supposed to balance out your hormones. You are low on estrogen the first 15 days of your cycle and low on progesterone on the last 15 days of your cycle. You eat 1 TBS of sesame seeds and 1 TBS sunflower seed daily the first half and 1 TBS flax and 1 TBS pumpkin on the second half of your cycle. More to come y’all!! #foodismedicine
2) Madewell Leopard Bandana. This is NOT the first time I’ve shared a Madewell bandana on here, but I just had to share their leopard dot one on here. It is seasonless and pretty much goes with everything! Plussss it is super budget friendly.
3) Kollectin Star Earrings. I did a #sponsored post with Kollectin, but this isn’t sponsored! I LOVE these star earrings. They are not too heavy and I always get compliments when I wear them. Pretty budget friendly, too!
4) Chocolate Covered Potato Chips. I have always loved these, but hadn’t had them in a while. My co-worker gave me some for Christmas and they are too good not to put on here. I’m a big fan of the salty sweet, so these hit the spot and they aren’t too heavy of a dessert. (have more than 1! ;) )
5) Ritual Vitamins. I have taken a multivitamin all my life. I ran out earlier this year and just never bought more. #oops I did some research and there were things missing in my vitamins / not that great of ingredients, so I made the switch to Ritual. They are kind of pricy, but as far as nice vitamins go, they are on the lower end of the price range andddd a vitamin really isn’t even worth taking if the ingredients aren’t good. So, here we are. I’m almost done with my first bottle and I really like them thus far.
6) Black Flare Jeans. I was thinking through my favorites and couldn’t remember if I had shared these and I hadn’t! A good pair of black flares is a great staple. They make me feel slim and pretty even on my most bloated of days. You can dress them up for work or style them down for the weekend. I don’t skimp on my black jeans, because I wear them SO often and I don’t want the color to fade. These are great.
7) Always Coco Da Vinci Pendant. My friend Courtney designed this necklace and I have been wearing it nonstop! It is basically like a high class Sonic drink…you can style it so many ways! So many combinations! I love its versatility and it is even more special that I know the designer and her thoughts behind it.
8) Kettle and Fire Bone Broth. I have heard such great things about bone broth, but never really knew where to start. I found Kettle and Fire and LOVE their offering. I need to do a whole blog post on bone broth, but I want to drink more of it before I post. What I love about Kettle and Fire is that yes they sell bone broth, but they also sell soups that are made with their bone broth! So far I have just had tomato, but I just ordered the miso to try as well. There are so many benefits of drinking bone broth and I’m excited to see how my body reacts to it!
9) Branch Basics Cleaning Solution. I shared BB with you over on my cruelty free and nontoxic laundry detergent post, but that was before I had tested it out. I have now used it to do laundry, as dish soap in the dish washer, as a stain remover, and more! I am going to do a whole blog post on Branch Basics, but let me just tell you here that I LOVE if so far. I bought the starter kit with the oxygen boost and so far so great. You can try it yourself and Get $10 off with this link!
10) Gaia Black Elderberry Syrup. I’m not sure why I didn’t share this as a favorite sooner #mybad I first shared elderberry syrup with you back in October for a Flu Fighting Cocktail. I have been taking a spoonful of it every morning and it has helped so much! Everyone around me (even Nick) has been getting sick and I have prevailed thus far. I used to get 2-3 sinus infections a year and I think I have finally figured out how to prevent them! Elderberry is a wonderful antioxidant that is as yummy as it is good for you!
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe to my weekly newsletter. I share exclusive content, recap the week and share recent posts you might have missed!