LMents of Style uses affiliate links. By clicking on certain hyperlinks and buying a product, you may help me make a small commission off your purchase. It's links like these that keep this site going. Thank you for your support!
February felt like it dragged on, but March FLEW by. Did it feel like that for anyone else?! It's starting to really feel like spring, so my favorites this month are a littttttle bit more clothes minded than usual. If you're new to this series, at the beginning of each month, I share what I have been crushing on, whether it's a food, skincare product, or a piece of apparel. You can shop everything via hot spots above- just click on the image. If it doesn't click through, just refresh the page and it should work! Now I'll talk about each item individually, below. I also hyperlinked the products, so just click on the name, below and it will direct you there as well!
Soooo here goes:
1) Daily Ritual French Terry Tee. (c/o) I know there are a lot of things that people say "this is theeee softest", but this really is! I love the scoop bottoms and that it is long in the front and in back. It's the perfect amount to knot or just front tuck. I will be buying other versions of the tee for SURE. Plus the price is supaaa budget friendly. I recently styled it on this blog post, but it's coming to the blog again, this week!
3) J. Crew Factory Scalloped Cami Top. I've been sharing this for a while now, because it's so good! It's great as a stand alone piece, but layers well too. It's on sale for under $30 and comes in other colors. I styled it here, but also here!
4) Steven Greece Slides. I have been eyeing these and found them on sale for under $60! I love them and they are so easy-chic, but be sure to size up 1/2 size. I'm an 8.5 and needed a 9. Other than they they are comfy and easy to wear.
5) Jade Roller. Obsessed with this is an understatement. Did you catch my new YouTube video about it? You can find all the info + comparisons with the ice roller and gua sha tool on my Benefits of Rolling and Scraping Your Face blog post. YouTube video is there too!
6) Love Beauty and Planet Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash. (c/o) I've been testing out cruelty-free and nontoxic bath products for a while now and I think it's safe to say that these are my current favorite. They actually work and smell amazing, thanks to natural oils and scents. Not to mention they are super budget friendly!!
7) Thayer's Witch Hazel Rose Petal Toner. I've been falling in love with toner since late last year. It should 100% be a part of your skincare regimen. I really like this one because it is cruelty-free, nontoxic, and it works! It is also a budget friendly option as well. I spoke more about this on my What's a toner and why use it post.
8) Madewell Central Shirt in White. I actually posted about the denim version on my March Favorites. This shirt silhouette is fantastic and a classic. It's seriously a shirt that I have to stop myself from wearing too much. I've styled it here, here and here.
9) Rebecca Minkoff Candace Block Heel Sandal. Last year I gave away all my wedges/heeled sandals, because I didn't feel that they were safe on my ankles. These are a great little addition to my shoe collection, because they are nice looking, but a little funky, so I can wear them with more. Not to mention they are C O M F Y. I recently posted them here.
10) Agolde Denim Shorts. I've been gabbing bout these non-stop, because I am hooked. I did a post on Longer Denim Shorts here, because I was looking for a cut-off pair that didn't show my booty. I loved these so much I ordered the black pair too! Side note- I'm wearing a 29. There's no stretch - they are 100% cotton.
Anything you're crushing on?? I will 100% be talking more about these products in the months to come, sooo don't forget, you saw it here first! I have several other fun things coming, like finally spilling all my eyelash secrets, so it's going to be a fun month. Thanks so much for reading!! I hope y'all had a good Easter weekend. XOXO
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe and receive every post in your inbox!